Sunday, December 27, 2009

a whole new world (because I love disney)

Wowza. This Christmas has definitely been very different for me this year. Somehow it didn't really feel like Christmas. Lots of changes; some good, some not so good. But never the less. So. My lens came in yesterday. I have been taking pictures like a crazy fiend. I looooove itttt. And my coat is ah-mazing. And my boots, too. I got many other gifts including some scarves, tights, a skirt, a cute shirt, a giant napkin (except not really. it's more like a shawl, but my brother still refers to it as my giant napkin), body washes etc, a cool cigar box, film, and many more things. Oh, and a trip to Las Vegas with my family. Yay! You can expect lots of photos to be uploaded on my flickr if you pay any attention to that.

Yesterday I went to Market Street in the Woodlands with Chelsea & Kealy to see Sherlock Holmes, but when we got there we were informed that only the first few rows were available so we changed our minds and went to Borders instead and I bought "The Time Traveler's Wife"
. I've been told it's a good read and I've been meaning to get around to it. The plane ride to and from Vegas will be a good place to begin, I think. After Borders, we wandered around a bit, but everything was pretty much already closing so we headed to Kealy's house and had our own little fun there. : ) Let's just say it involved both me and Kealy causing her bed to collapse on separate occasions and Chelsea insisting that it was due to the fact that we're both "fat-asses". Hahahaha, oh it was good fun. Oh, and I almost fell in the shower. And I fell off the bed a few times. And then we ended the night with some good ole fashioned spooning. It was really quite comical.

There are many emotional/relationship things going on in my life right now but I don't even know where to begin without writing a whole book about it. But I can at least say that it's complicated. Very, very, very, VERY complicated. *sigh* Yeah. I really don't know what else to say about that. I'm just in a very strange place in my life right now, that's for sure.

Well, I think now I must go pack since we are leaving my house around 5ish at least. Ugh. Packing is just not for me. : /

Too-da-loo!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having emotional issues! : ( I still love you! Nothing complicated about that : )

    I was totally thinking about you a lot today because I am now in Tulsa, OK visiting my grandparents and other relatives and it has like 5 INCHES OF SNOW!!! So today I went for a walk in it and ended up at the park and I remember thinking, "gee, I wish someone was here to enjoy this snow with me." And then I thought about you and how you would be the perfect person to enjoy the snow with me in your cute new coat and boots and napkin! Yay for giant napkins!! I also took a few photos because it was beautiful. Took some video as well because I have been meaning to make a Winter montage for about a year now. Sigh. I am a lazy fool.

    And I completely agree with you about this Christmas not really feeling very Christmasy. It's kind of sad. The past couple years have been like that for me too. I have loads of Christmas cheer leading up to the 24 of December and then when it comes to the 25 it just seems like a regular day and I'm still waiting for Christmas to happen. Especially this year. This year was kind of messed up.

    I hope you have fun on your trip!! I want to hear all about it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries about the emotional issues. It is what it is. I love you, too! Yay for no complications with that!!! : D

    I would have LOVED to play in the snow with you in my coat and boots and napkin!!! Hee hee! I would have taken lots of lovely photos of you in the snow and it would be fantastical. : )

    Bah Humbug. (That's mostly aimed at this Christmas and Christmas pasts not feeling Christmasy). I will most definitely have fun on my trip! We will be skiing, walking around, seeing shows, and doing all kinds of fun things! It will be grand. Yay!

    ReplyDelete