Thursday, December 24, 2009

i'm a weeeee bit excited this year!

I can not-not-not wait to open my gifts this Christmas!!!!! Clearly, I am already aware of some of the things I am getting (particularly the big gifts).

One of them is this adorable coat! http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=outwr&product_id=2070846810&Page=4
I've been needing a good coat for a LONG LONG LONG time. *sigh* Can't wait to wear it alllll the time.

Another one are these super duper cute boots that are olive green (also from forever 21) but I can't find them on the website. If I do, I'll update this post w/ the link.

And the grand finale issssss *insert drum roll here*.......MY NEW 50 mm f 1.8 CANON LENS! http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51iJm5s0XcL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
It's swell for portraits, which is my favorite thing to photograph. So as you can tell, I'm about to wet myself I'm so stoked. : )


Yay for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. i'm also getting a camera this year! i'm not really sure what kind it's going to be, but i'm also really excited. i hope you have a good christmas eve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay cameras! I have a Canon Rebel XS : ) I looovveee itttt! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete