Tuesday, December 22, 2009

take a left on glenberryfla-floo-floo!

Well, first of all, I'd just like to say that I've totally changed this blog up! I deleted all my photos for many reasons. One, I was already posting the same photos onto my flickr (www.flickr.com/emeraldstar) and uploading them to yet another site is time consuming and frustrating. *sigh* Two, I felt like because most of my other blogger friends use their blogs to actually blog about their lives, that I should kind of jump on the bandwagon and do the same. Three, I didn't really do it JUST to jump on the bandwagon. I did it because I wanted to. Just for the record : )

In other news! Today is December 22. The night that myself, Wendy, Kealy, Kailey, & Brittany all went to our dear friend, Lauren's house and enjoyed a home cooked vegetarian dinner that she made for us (including yummy salad with yummy dressing & some ah-mazingggg dessert!) In fact, Lauren inspired me to get back on the ol' blogger and get to gettin'! (Geez, that made me feel really Texan. That won't happen again, sorry : /) Any who, something about tonight made me feel really really good and glad to have the friends that I have. I really hope to update this more often and be the loyal blogger that I've always aspired to be! (baha)

In other-other news! I just posted two more of my poems from the "no title" series that I wrote a few months ago. Thought they needed to be there since I kept the others. : )

Happy readings everyone and a happy happy christmas to you all!


4 comments:

  1. Yaaaayyy!! A new blogpost! And me being "more interesting than you" is complete and utter bollucks, Chelsey! You are wonderful and amazing and I love reading what you write. I'm glad you could come over and I hope we get to see each other soon! : )

    Also, I love the post title. LOL.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) i really want to try to blog more! we'll be blog buddies FOR REAL THIS TIME! Haha, but you really are a super duper amazing, interesting person!!!!!!! Maybe you'll make me more interesting : )

    And oh yes. The post title just suited. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your blog. your poems are beautiful. just thought i'd let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! That really means a lot to me : )

    ReplyDelete